Participate in a fun outdoor and physically distant event for EV Society members. This event is dependent on Windsor-Essex moving to stage 3 or will have to be limited to a group of 10. We will drive and visit a couple of wineries and other destinations and enjoy what they have to offer, while maintaining distance.
Please register for the event so we know how many people are planning to attend all or part of the event!
1. Start: 10:45am - 11:00am. Essex Centre Sports Complex, by the DCFC. 60 Fairview Ave W, Essex. Please arrive earlier if you need to charge.
2. 11:15am - 12:00pm. Muscedere Vineyards. 7457 County Rd 18, Harrow.
- You may enjoy the patio for wood oven pizza, wine or soft drink, or Gelato. Reservations are recommended, call 519-738-1145 and limited to a group of six. Retail store is open to purchase wine at the front door.
3. 12:15pm - 1:00pm. CREW-Colchester Ridge Estate Winery. 108 Essex Rd. 50.
- Outdoor patio for hors d’oevres and wine. Retail wine store pick up. Call 519-738-9800 for RSVP.
4. 1:05pm - 1:30pm. Colchester Harbour. 100 Jackson St. Harrow.
- Enjoy the water views. Public parking off Sullivan St.
5. 2:00pm Amherstburg, Park House Museum. 214 Dalhousie St. Amherstburg.
- Park on Dalhousie St. as close as possible where available. We can meet up and proceed from there. Go for a walk, ice cream, coffee and lots of dining options. You may choose to do your own thing or participate among EVS friends.
Notes: Please call the destinations directly to make reservations for a table. If you like to spend more time in one location just get an earlier start, especially if ordering food. We will aim for a timely departure times. You may join in part or in its entirety. Masks will be required to enter facilities.
Any Questions call 519-982-9278 or email mailto:email@example.com